*****2014 Secret Shenanigans Sign Up/***Pictures Added***

mudracing101

Thanks Secret Santa, he sent me a 5pc. multi tool set. Great idea. Then he sent me the best monster truck ever, The Grave Digger, and he also sent me a gallon bag of MUD so i can play with my new truck inside.LOL

IMG_1800.JPG

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Thanks Secret Santa, he sent me a 5pc. multi tool set. Great idea. Then he sent me the best monster truck ever, The Grave Digger, and he also sent me a gallon bag of MUD so i can play with my new truck inside.LOL

View attachment 818669
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: perfect gift for you!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hornet22

ROMEO
That's some cool mud, Mud:cheers:

donald-f

My secret Santa has arrived. Some of the items came from afar,(Japan or China:huh:) spam, nuts, a book of crap:rofl:, Vienna sausage, meat marinade, a sucker and a GON sticker.
Thank You secret Santa.

Attachments

• 100_2308.jpg
    100_2308.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

PappyHoel

My secret Santa has arrived. Some of the items came from afar,(Japan or China:huh:) spam, nuts, a book of crap:rofl:, Vienna sausage, meat marinade, a sucker and a GON sticker.
Thank You secret Santa.
pics later

Japan, my parents live there. The meat marinade is the best ever to use on deer tenderloin. Marinate for 24 hrs in fridge and grill, 5 min each side of meat.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
My recipient should receive theirs today.

99Tarbox

Woohoo! My box came in! It must be from France...it had "Fragili" or something on it! I believe this package is sponsored by the letter bacon (that's a letter, right?). The enclosed letter was awesome! Thank you very much Santa!

T-N-T

_20141219_180520.jpg

_20141219_180547.jpg

Havin_fun_huntin hooked me up good! The fishing boxes will be used more than nearly any gift I could have gotten. The dogs got to play with their toy right away. As soon I unwrapped it they knew it was for them some how.
The hand cuffs though will not get used for a few days. The wife is in NYC till Monday with some of her family. :rofl:
Thanks so much havin_fun!!!

Crickett

Little Lady
Woohoo! My box came in! It must be from France...it had "Fragili" or something on it! I believe this package is sponsored by the letter bacon (that's a letter, right?). The enclosed letter was awesome! Thank you very much Santa!

View attachment 818859

View attachment 818860

Havin_fun_huntin hooked me up good! The fishing boxes will be used more than nearly any gift I could have gotten. The dogs got to play with their toy right away. As soon I unwrapped it they knew it was for them some how.
The hand cuffs though will not get used for a few days. The wife is in NYC till Monday with some of her family. :rofl:
Thanks so much havin_fun!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool: