*****2014 Secret Shenanigans Sign Up/***Pictures Added***

Crickett

Little Lady
A couple of chunks of homemade dark chocolate fudge, a handful of corn chex mix, a hot cup of Starbucks Holiday mix coffee with a lil bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream is pure ecstasy......almost!

:biggrin2:

Thanks again, Secret Santa!!

:cheers:

Oh my gosh.....so jealous!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Neva did get mine ?? :huh:facepalm::(

That sucks. I hope it wasn't on that Fed-ex truck that wrecked on 75 last week.....My recipient posted that he received his but never posted the pics.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:rofl:o.m.g. Got the biggest box I'd eva seen a SS delivered in setting in my office...................... I'll have to try & get pics later............ Kendall Bearden, you done good!:cool::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

j_seph

:banana:
<table id="oops-ship-prog"><thead class="table-head"><tr><td class="th-col location">Location</td> <td class="th-col date">Date</td> <td class="th-col localtime">Local Time</td> <td class="th-col activity">Activity</td> </tr> </thead> <tbody id="trackrows"> <tr> <td> WINDER, GA </td> <td>12/29/2014</td> <td>11:35 AM</td> <td> DELIVERED </td></tr></tbody></table>

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:cheers:Santa Claus done come to da Cafe 356. Thank you so much secret santy. Love it.:banana: stupid phone. Can't post pics. I'll yext keebs and she if she can help.

j_seph

:cheers:Santa Claus done come to da Cafe 356. Thank you so much secret santy. Love it.:banana: stupid phone. Can't post pics. I'll yext keebs and she if she can help.

Please explain this yexting you speak of

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Finally caught a second to get a pic!
Thanks Kendall!!!!! You got everyone in my office Lol'ing!:bounce:

Attachments

• Secret Santa 2014.jpg
    Secret Santa 2014.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 77

j_seph

Finally caught a second to get a pic!
Thanks Kendall!!!!! You got everyone in my office Lol'ing!:bounce:
WoW Does that look familiar.......................except the new skid mark:huh:

Did it come with any ammo:pop:

If not, may explain the mark

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
WoW Does that look familiar.......................except the new skid mark:huh:

Did it come with any ammo:pop:

If not, may explain the mark
nope, ammo box was empty, kinda wondered 'bout that, at least the bait hadn't been opened....... ~whew~............:D

j_seph

nope, ammo box was empty, kinda wondered 'bout that, at least the bait hadn't been opened....... ~whew~............:D
You are now 3rd owner of the bait:D

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Well, one of the pics took.

Attachments

• 20141229_170725~2.jpg
    20141229_170725~2.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 64

Latest posts