2015 KMF........ are ya ready? Update info in first post

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
New location, I'll have to find out the address later.........
Dates:
March 13, 14 & 15.

Semi primitive...... there is now a well on the place, so at least if ya have a solar shower, brang it!:D

:yeah: :cheers: :yeah:

co-ordinates for the property driveway:
31.826896,-83.414507
co-ordinates if you are pulling a camper/trailer, due to the angle of said driveway:
31.821178,-83.414328
you'll need to come in this way to make the left turn into the driveway.
We WILL have markers/signs *something* so you'll know you're in the right place............:cool::rofl:

Last edited:

bigdaddyga

Other than tree leanin' or a bumper dumper, will there be a bathroom facility? Place to ride ATV's? Inquiring minds want to know. :biggrin2:

Redneck Maguiver

Yeee Haaaww. I am locked in. now the loaded part will have to wait till later.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Other than tree leanin' or a bumper dumper, will there be a bathroom facility? Place to ride ATV's? Inquiring minds want to know. :biggrin2:
Talking about getting a port-a-potty............ now the ATV's...... just "riding" yes, *rip roaring showing out* no.:(

Big, its a good time. More um.. family oriented then our recent gathering. Lots more ladies and kids in their teens. Its just slap full of good folks

bigdaddyga

Talking about getting a port-a-potty............ now the ATV's...... just "riding" yes, *rip roaring showing out* no.:(

I'm to old and fat to show out on ATV's anymore. :smash:

Santa brought my boys ATV's for Christmas so that's why i was asking. I will be bringing them and they will ride all day if I let them. :cool:

A couple of Porta Potty's would be nice. I'm good for some $$$ to throw in on them. :flag:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'm to old and fat to show out on ATV's anymore. :smash:

Santa brought my boys ATV's for Christmas so that's why i was asking. I will be bringing them and they will ride all day if I let them. :cool:

A couple of Porta Potty's would be nice. I'm good for some $$$ to throw in on them. :flag:

X2:cool:

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I should be in. Gonna have to get closer and see my schedule.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
We gonna be able to shoot guns aint we:huh::shoot::shoot: