2015 Lake Lanier Striper Attack (Thanks to all of You)

Arrow Flinger

We are 10 boats short still. Please consider helping out. You will get more out of the event than the disabled participants.

crackerdave

Come on guys.....just ten more boats to make this happen for these 28 disabled veterans and citizens of America!

Please help any way you can.

StriperrHunterr

I shared via Facebook, but I don't know that many guys in the area with boats that aren't also on here, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Just FYI, the webpage says this event is closed.

Limitless

I think you already have me counted, but I should let you know I can take 2 on my boat - 19' bay boat. What will the times be and where can you get live bait over in Gainesville? (I usually fish the SW part of the lake). This is a great thing and I'm happy to have a chance to help - gonna need some advice on areas and tactics though.

crackerdave

I think you already have me counted, but I should let you know I can take 2 on my boat - 19' bay boat. What will the times be and where can you get live bait over in Gainesville? (I usually fish the SW part of the lake). This is a great thing and I'm happy to have a chance to help - gonna need some advice on areas and tactics though.

I will be crewing on a friend's pontoon.Haven't fished Lanier since the seventies,and the weekend boaters kicked up some good waves on the first warm weekend even way back then.Hope we can put the folks on some fish early in the morning before the playboats come out!

Arrow Flinger

We will meet at 6:30 and fish til 3:00. You can get bait at Oakwood Bait, http://www.oakwoodbait.com/ or Sherry's bait http://www.sherrysbaitandbbq.com/

Arrow Flinger

I shared via Facebook, but I don't know that many guys in the area with boats that aren't also on here, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Just FYI, the webpage says this event is closed.

Thanks, I had to close registration until I pick up more boats. If I can pick up enough boats, I can open it back up.

bait slasher

2 Dozen blue backs will be donated to every Boat Captain like we do every year.
I will put out the word to more boats for you

Ahab

One more boat in! Looking forward to it.

Nothin but Fish

My flight doesn't get back until 10:30 the night before but I will be there. If you haven't counted me please do so.

crackerdave

Where will you be at 6:30 am ?
It would be great to have some good live bait on board the Redneck Cruise Ship before we start fishing.This will be our first time at this,so I just wanted to know how get this bait.
I know and appreciate the value of fresh native bait!

Last edited:

Arrow Flinger

Where will you be at 6:30 am ?
It would be great to have some good live bait on board the Redneck Cruise Ship before we start fishing.This will be our first time at this,so I just wanted to know how get this bait.
I know and appreciate the value of fresh native bait!

Oakwood Bait