2017 Turkey Smack Talk

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Everyone looks excited. Not the 1st player has got on there team thread. But team 8 and they look great.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Ant and BKW planned this all along kmac that's why she been MIA until today. Conspiracy!!!!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Totally agree!!!!!!

Ant and BKW planned this all along kmac that's why she been MIA until today. Conspiracy!!!!!!

They both been talking this all along. Then ChoBrown been real silent and slips in the back door.
And I have to go set her blind up in my area. Errrr use to be my area.
Gracious

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
U better get off of here and put that blind up , that lady ain't playing !

armyvet4583

Now I know my team so hopefully we can win the pot call. Will make it easier for me to kill a turkey if I had atleast one call to use.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Certainly gonna be interesting season.

Bubba_1122

I got me one of them Pecker Wrecker calls. What a name.

Just about injured myself trying to figure out what it was for. :cry:

antharper

Staff member
Kmac if u see a fan crawling around your spot please make sure it has a head before u shoot , bkw just private messaged me and said I could come hunt your spots anytime , I said no , but she's insisting !

antharper

Staff member
I got me one of them Pecker Wrecker calls. What a name.

Just about injured myself trying to figure out what it was for. :cry:

That's funny , good luck this season Bubba , u gonna need it

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Kmac if u see a fan crawling around your spot please make sure it has a head before u shoot , bkw just private messaged me and said I could come hunt your spots anytime , I said no , but she's insisting !

It ain't my spot no more. :banginghe

Bubba_1122

That's funny , good luck this season Bubba , u gonna need it

I'm always needing some good luck when it comes to turkey hunting.

Only thing I'm seeing at my place lately is hogs and coyote tracks (this time last year it was turkey tracks and lines in the sand from wing tips). Maybe there's one or two ignorant birds still out there, but if there are they're being real stealthy.

Does seem like last year every time I logged in BShadrick was posting another pic of a gobbler he'd kilt. Hope he'll still be doing that this year and maybe me and Hoytman can stumble on a bird or two somewhere along the way and at least help our team stay somewhere in the top half of the competititon. :huh:

Hope you wear em out this year. You taking your daughter for the youth weekend?

Bubba_1122

I need to do a better job on pictture taking this year (if I can find an amorous and ingnorant turkey bird to shoot).

Them turkeys I kilt last year wuzn't very photogenital. :crazy:

armyvet4583

I need to do a better job on pictture taking this year (if I can find an amorous and ingnorant turkey bird to shoot).

Them turkeys I kilt last year wuzn't very photogenital. :crazy:
Not sure but I think you are missing the point. Don't think this is ment to smack talk yourself!