? 2022 Smack talk thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Huntin nekkid and wearing thongs?
Shutting it down is for the public good, I tell ya.

????

J/K on all that foolishness.
Got to have something to talk about, good while for season to open

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Well since turkey season my back up work truck broke. It's a duramax and it lost fuel pressure on way to church Sunday. Tow truck got and hauled it to desil shop it but as of last yesterday the mechanic aint got to it yet
My new gas engine work truck I ordered Last October still aint arrived at local dealership.
So I'm on foot. I'm down to a tractor and a lawnmower.

sea trout

Aint got no way ta git to da post office kenny. But I'll send ya somthin ta drink soon as I can.

sea trout

I did get my glass call in the mail from Mr Clay. PHHHWWWWEEEEEEEWWWWWW, ( is that how ya whistle on a computer???) Man that pot call and striker are sure enough like art!!! Beautiful!!! And so effortless to produce hen sounds!! It is amazin!

WOODIE13

I did get my glass call in the mail from Mr Clay. PHHHWWWWEEEEEEEWWWWWW, ( is that how ya whistle on a computer???) Man that pot call and striker are sure enough like art!!! Beautiful!!! And so effortless to produce hen sounds!! It is amazin!
Make me some recordings so I can use them next year?

I got a 16" pink bicycle I can send you so you don't have to put hours on your tractor

sea trout

Make me some recordings so I can use them next year?

I got a 16" pink bicycle I can send you so you don't have to put hours on your tractor

Oh thanks but yeah I got some bikes here. I just don't want to loose my belly. It took me 46 years to get it

sea trout

Obi won Kanobi starts today! We gonna cook frozen pizza, we got chips and salsa, and cookies to eat in the recliner while we watch Kanobi runnin around doin all his Jedi stuff! That will help with the belly stayin big!

WOODIE13

Obi won Kanobi starts today! We gonna cook frozen pizza, we got chips and salsa, and cookies to eat in the recliner while we watch Kanobi runnin around doin all his Jedi stuff! That will help with the belly stayin big!

When you really appreciate something, you got to build a shed over it?

WOODIE13

Need to add bearded hens as transgender next year, beard over 6" IDs as a gobbler

WOODIE13

Bearded birds are legal here, sounds like the deer season when I was there, just more bucks

WOODIE13

Bubba_1122

KMc:
Got the hat. Looks great (back to back caps look sweet together).
Had some great guys for teammates. They turkey killers. Enjoyed those guys.
KMc, sure appreciate all you do. Thank you!
BT

Attachments

• 083521EE-A922-4BB5-8256-31900875FDF8.jpeg
    083521EE-A922-4BB5-8256-31900875FDF8.jpeg
    199.6 KB · Views: 10
  • E3CC7E25-2760-45ED-88A1-759C5D061134.jpeg
    E3CC7E25-2760-45ED-88A1-759C5D061134.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.