Crappie thread 2024

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
At what point does the night fishing w lights get good? I fish em hard from December till early April from the marina dock and leave them alone the rest of the year. I might start getting after them at night all summer this year. Allatoona is closest to me.
I’d guess right now . I know they are stacked under the bridges first thing in the mornings

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

At what point does the night fishing w lights get good? I fish em hard from December till early April from the marina dock and leave them alone the rest of the year. I might start getting after them at night all summer this year. Allatoona is closest to me.
I caught the ones above at night under a light. Earliest I have been out though. I usually start fishing at night in may.

KrappieKrane

My dad text me at 9:40 this morning. Said he’s getting that LS dialed in . All on the same brush pile 8ft of water . Said he threw back just as many .
My dad text me at 9:40 this morning. Said he’s getting that LS dialed in . All on the same brush pile 8ft of water . Said he threw back just as many . View attachment 1303469
Way to Go Pops! I know who to contact when I’m wanting a WP fishing report. Glad he’s enjoying LS.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Any of you guys used artificial structure like this? View attachment 1305489
Yes. I have put all kind of structure out and caught fish on them within days of sinking. Problem is that it never stays in the same place once it gets found. Heavier in deep water is better but it will be found.

Crappie.com has a great forum on making and putting out structure