Crappie thread 2024

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
At what point does the night fishing w lights get good? I fish em hard from December till early April from the marina dock and leave them alone the rest of the year. I might start getting after them at night all summer this year. Allatoona is closest to me.
I’d guess right now . I know they are stacked under the bridges first thing in the mornings

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

At what point does the night fishing w lights get good? I fish em hard from December till early April from the marina dock and leave them alone the rest of the year. I might start getting after them at night all summer this year. Allatoona is closest to me.
I caught the ones above at night under a light. Earliest I have been out though. I usually start fishing at night in may.

KrappieKrane

My dad text me at 9:40 this morning. Said he’s getting that LS dialed in . All on the same brush pile 8ft of water . Said he threw back just as many .
My dad text me at 9:40 this morning. Said he’s getting that LS dialed in . All on the same brush pile 8ft of water . Said he threw back just as many . View attachment 1303469
Way to Go Pops! I know who to contact when I’m wanting a WP fishing report. Glad he’s enjoying LS.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Any of you guys used artificial structure like this? View attachment 1305489
Yes. I have put all kind of structure out and caught fish on them within days of sinking. Problem is that it never stays in the same place once it gets found. Heavier in deep water is better but it will be found.

Crappie.com has a great forum on making and putting out structure

bighunter23

Fished the NCL Georgia trail this year. First crappie trail I fished and we had a blast already ready for the fall trail. Fished 5 tournaments with 3- 1st place finishes, 2- 2nd places finishes, 2- big fish winners and the Spring trail points champion. Hopefully I can keep getting lucky.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.jpeg
    IMG_0030.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2976.jpeg
    IMG_2976.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6410.jpeg
    IMG_6410.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6413.jpeg
    IMG_6413.jpeg
    278.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0030.jpeg
    IMG_0030.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4572.jpeg
    IMG_4572.jpeg
    569.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_4573.jpeg
    IMG_4573.jpeg
    457.3 KB · Views: 33

KrappieKrane

Fished the NCL Georgia trail this year. First crappie trail I fished and we had a blast already ready for the fall trail. Fished 5 tournaments with 3- 1st place finishes, 2- 2nd places finishes, 2- big fish winners and the Spring trail points champion. Hopefully I can keep getting lucky.
Congrats Brandon on a Great Season and NCL Ga Trail Champon! And a great way to seal the deal Sat on Oconee with unfavorable conditions and finicky fish.

Arrow3

Took my uncle and his grandson out on Clarks Hill today. I basically just ran the boat and took their fish off the hook. We caught 45 and left them biting. Had a lot of good ones. 20240529_101316.jpg20240529_144021.jpg

Dog Hunter

Is it to late/early to long line sinclair? headed up for the weekend. I know it will have to be earlier or late in the day with the boat traffic.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Is it to late/early to long line sinclair? headed up for the weekend. I know it will have to be earlier or late in the day with the boat traffic.
Never fished Sinclair but we are catching them on West Point tight on structure dropping a jig straight down to them . Good luck and remember we like pictures