2024 Smack Talk

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Yes that'd be fine.
What I mean is... I'm standin in the garage about to leave for the days 1st job, then at 7am the customer says they can't do it today they need to reschedule.
So if they would have let me know the day before I could have gone huntin
You and I need to kill another bird ! We letting our partner Yeti down ! See if he’ll go hunting with you and kill one for u :D

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
There is an I in team, plus a ME

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
You and I need to kill another bird ! We letting our partner Yeti down ! See if he’ll go hunting with you and kill one for u :D
for the past few years he only would wake up till he killed a bird. Then he was done!
This year with the challenge he woke up enough to kill 2 birds. Now he aint waking up no more trust me. Next time he wakes up will be November rut. Then he'll kill a buck and never wake up early again.
Teenagers!!!!

sea trout

Turkeys are in the woods all day !
I know
I've always been a dawn hunter. Hear em on the roost, get tight and call em right in. My skills lack for mid day hunting. NOT that my skills are great for dawn hunting.... just sayin.... late mornin/mid day huntin is way worse

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
This will be the season Yeti remembers most. "Hey dad you remember that season when I shot more birds than you and that other guy Antoine or what's his name?? I sure do my back was sore from carrying yall all season in the challenge".... ::ke: facepalm::bounce:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This will be the season Yeti remembers most. "Hey dad you remember that season when I shot more birds than you and that other guy Antoine or what's his name?? I sure do my back was sore from carrying yall all season in the challenge".... ::ke: facepalm::bounce:
Uncle antonie

sea trout

@antharper , @sea trout yall still hunting. Ask for a friend.
I will hunt this weekend even in the rain, (weather focast callin for rain now).
Wife n I got weddin annaversary this weekend though.... I'm gonna ask her if she wants to come to camp, wake up at 5 am in the rain and turkey hunt at dawn then plant food plots in the afternoons in the rain. Sounds fun to me.

Gotta 1 mornin next week where I can have a quick hunt before work.
Next Saturday I take one of Yeti's school friends, (I'll be glad when these kids can drive. 1 more year!)

sea trout

He probably wishes he was on a team with gobber77 and bkw and wow!!! WOW am I gonna say it!!!!??? Woodie13!!!!!

WOODIE13

He probably wishes he was on a team with gobber77 and bkw and wow!!! WOW am I gonna say it!!!!??? Woodie13!!!!!
Never crush their dreams

sea trout

Never crush their dreams
Tryin not to bro! Tryin to win him a hat so he has braggin rights at school!
Maybe ant and mguthrie get some birds!
Or maybe I could borrow you freezer bird!!!!! Ah ha ha ha ha

WOODIE13

Tryin not to bro! Tryin to win him a hat so he has braggin rights at school!
Maybe ant and mguthrie get some birds!
Or maybe I could borrow you freezer bird!!!!! Ah ha ha ha ha
Send me your address