410 Users

six

This is for the 410 users who use handloads, or just need a 410 shell box. If you or anyone you know chews this gum, save or have them save a few of the plastic containers. They perfectly hold nine of the 3” 410 shells. Just thought I’d share. 533A9AFD-D0D9-4EDC-8BAE-D17BD1794205.jpeg

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
That’s a great idea!

Reactions: six

turkeykirk

Great idea x2

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Great idea ! I’ve got a couple in my tackle box with hooks in them . Also have one with my SD cards for my trail cams in one

GLS

Classic Southern Gentleman
I don't know what others use in their handloaded .410 TSS loads, but in addition for my use I load a handful of shells for a buddy annually and caution him to carry only what is needed on a hunt and not to store the extra shells in his truck with crimp downwards as road vibration could lead to a problem. Another buddy cut open one of his handloads mid season and was surprised to see the amount of powder that worked its way past the wad's gas seal. This isn't a knock against anyone else's TSS loads but only cautionary remarks about a problem that some handloaders have noticed in their loads who use fine powders with the TPS wad.
Gil

six

Discovered another handy little 410 carrying case. This is from a box of Norma 30-06 shells. Holds five 410 Shells. Even has a little lip that prevents them from falling out. I figure several caliber shells would serve the same purpose. Just thought I’d add to this thread and share 12ABF649-68F3-4211-B14C-1E82CF97F7D1.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts