#416 Drivelers Dew a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Docs and RNs were nice folks once you got past the scheduling desk. Very helpful folks.

My cardio guy is the opposite. When I was first diagnosed I was going monthly, then quarterly, then 6 months, now I only go annually.
They say I have about 70% blockage in both of my neck arteries, I guess that'll be what kills me. They've been looking at them through sonograms and scans for about 6 or 7 months now. Said they don't do anything till 80% blockage occurs. Told me to quit smoke'n, watch my cholesterol intake and take a baby aspirin every day.

flatwoods

They say I have about 70% blockage in both of my neck arteries, I guess that'll be what kills me. They've been looking at them through sonograms and scans for about 6 or 7 months now. Said they don't do anything till 80% blockage occurs. Told me to quit smoke'n, watch my cholesterol intake and take a baby aspirin every day.
You must not have told them about the excessive alcohol intake. They want you to quit that too.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Sounds like your ok from your adams apple down. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I never smoked so my arteries are slick as can be. I got assigned a bad electrician as my electrics don’t work right now. Amazing they can give you a pill that makes electrics work.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I google lensed it. Carpet beetle maybe?

Anthrenocerus australis https://g.co/kgs/QZBFiqP
I think you are correct. Bug man coming tomorrow. Last owner's housekeeping skills left a lot to be desired. Sounds like that is a likely cause. When we had the air ducts cleaned befre we moved in, they vacuumed out more than a pound of dry dog food! I made him video and show me it was clean after they disinfected.

flatwoods

I think you are correct. Bug man coming tomorrow. Last owner's housekeeping skills left a lot to be desired. Sounds like that is a likely cause. When we had the air ducts cleaned befre we moved in, they vacuumed out more than a pound of dry dog food! I made him video and show me it was clean after they disinfected.
If you have carpet you don't want to see what's under it. Never again for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.