#416 Drivelers Dew a break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Sure seems like Ruger, Flats, Milkman, and flint are having a tough go with the medical complex lately and today.

Oh so sorry, I feel your pain at least emotionally.

Add me to that list. In for more cancer testing this morning and when they got done trying to get blood I was about ready to pull my blade and cut myself for them. I`ve about had enough of all that.

flatwoods

My primary care doctors instructions usually amount to “ if it tastes good spit it out”
I'm still trying to find that balance.
Got to make life worth living and make it as long as you can.
Then there is that whole predisposed part that you can't change anyway....or can you. ?
Different for everybody but I'm gonna live a little.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Add me to that list. In for more cancer testing this morning and when they got done trying to get blood I was about ready to pull my blade and cut myself for them. I`ve about had enough of all that.

Sitting here at the infusion center waiting for my daily dose of antibiotics. There are lots of really sick people here getting chemotherapy.
I feel lucky and grateful that my condition is different.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I've got very small veins, it takes them several tries in each arm to get a vein. Got up and walked out on several occasions. There's an older black lady at our Dr's office that does me now a days, I ask for her by name. She's dang good at what she does. Actually, it's a given when I go in there now. They know She's going to be the one doing it.

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I know my ailments ain't as bad as a lot of folks out there, and in here. I feel bad for a lot of folks that have things through not much fault of their own. Most of my stuff is probably self inflicted and I can live with that. I've changed some things I do, need to change a few more, but I ain't gonna quit living and enjoying what life I got left. My motto as a young'un was, ride hard and die fast.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I've got very small veins, it takes them several tries in each arm to get a vein. Got up and walked out on several occasions. There's an older black lady at our Dr's office that does me now a days, I ask for her by name. She's dang good at what she does. Actually, it's a given when I go in there now. They know She's going to be the one doing it.
I think I got corrugated for veins, easy to find. They start at me with the needle and I show them it’s right here, top of the inside of the elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.