A couple more from the creek crossing

Killdee

I begrudgingly pulled this cam yesterday to help me scout for turkeys. I will put 1 back a little later. Its a great deer crossing and the better crossing is where this buck is. I like the terradactile pic also.

Attachments

• DSC06606 (Large).jpg
    DSC06606 (Large).jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 2,520
  • DSC06610 (Large).jpg
    DSC06610 (Large).jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 2,530
  • DSC06620 (Large).jpg
    DSC06620 (Large).jpg
    169 KB · Views: 2,520

DRB1313

Hate to see this one get pulled, but as long as you promise to put it back, we'll let you slide.

Wetzel

Very nice pictures.

I'd have to leave the camera there. Great background to have for a trail camera.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Those are fine!

rip18

Yep, hate to see that one get pulled too. Neat shots! I'd like to see the pterodactyl up close & personal on that set up!!

Hope you get some good turkey shots!

Killdee

You don't need any turkey pictures!

Yeah I do, not jakes though!!:cry:

Attachments

• P3010122 (Large).jpg
    P3010122 (Large).jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 2,496

deerbuster

You got some good lookin thunder chickens there... great captures

Killdee

Yep, hate to see that one get pulled too. Neat shots! I'd like to see the pterodactyl up close & personal on that set up!!

Hope you get some good turkey shots!

Pterodactyl prefers to hunt this crossing, I get a few shots of him at the other place but he seems camera shy over there. I got 5-6 of him here this week.

Attachments

• DSC00658 (Large).jpg
    DSC00658 (Large).jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 2,469

Hoss

Hope you get some good turkey shoots while depriving us of the creek shots.:cry::cry: Look forward to it's return.

Hoss

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
Good crossing pics

you sure got some fime pics from there:cool:

gadeerwoman

I don't think I could bear to move that one. You've had too many once in a lifetime shots from that spot. I wish I had a prime spot like that for pictures. You make me so envious.

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

i always like those pics of the creek crossing they are probably the best pictures with the scenary around than any i've ever seen

Killdee

Thanks,NGBH, TC's are triggered by a difference in heat from the surrounding area + motion so the waters motion doesnt affect it. Ronny's in the hospital again with kidney stones.