A Long-due Confluence of Generations Deep in the Smokies

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I see another as yet untold story behind that.....
Kris caught a fish in self-defense at about two feet from his rod tip and "Bill Danced" it as we were standing behind a big boulder. :bounce:

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Kris caught a fish in self-defense at about two feet from his rod tip and "Bill Danced" it as we were standing behind a big boulder. :bounce:
:eek:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Been there.. done that.... cept it was a 5lb. channel cat wanted a kiss.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Thanks for allowing us to travel along. I can visualize how the creek looked through your pictures and words but I can also remember the smells of the creek and fauna from past times on on secluded mountain streams. No matter where one is at we all should slow down and let those sights and smells permeate our bodies, minds and souls. Again I say thank you gentlemen for sharing this amazing experience with us.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Steve, I wonder if the presence of all those honeybees was evidence of a bee tree nearby?
Definitely. They were even worse than where me and you were camping last year. Ol' Sam would have been sending for the axe, mule, and seven buckets. :)

ol bob

Thanks for letting me tag along, Its bad not being able to get out there anymore.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Alright, last fish of the trip and the camera was rolling. NCH was wanting to catch a fish out of all the tributaries and needed this one. It didn't take long....

You need to take it off private setting. We can't see it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Wow what a story and trip ! Hillbilly you should seriously consider writing a book .
I actually already have, many years ago. Just not about fly fishing. It's about edible and medicinal native plants. :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I enjoyed this thread. I too am past those days and nights, but it`s nice to observe good times like that.
We have got to share a fire one night, Nic. It won't be long until I'm past it. That's why I'm trying to do as much of it now as I can.