*A Plea For Help?*

Cletus T.

Alright guys……thank you all so much for the PM’s and links and suggestions……there are a bunch of good ideas listed here but after much thought we’re going to do something we’ve never done before in the past 14-Spring Flings…….we’re taking our trip to BIG WATER……and when I say Big Water I mean THE BIG G!!!!!!

It’s arguably one of the best Largemouth bass fisheries in the Nation and it’s really only a short drive away. There are a handful of guys in our group that have fished Guntersville before so they can show us the way. We have enough Big Boats in the group to fish it good and even the small boats guys should be able to find some areas that hold fish!

We have a big house rented right on the water that has everything we need so while this year’s Spring Fling will have a different “feel” to it…………..I think we’re heading in the right direction!

Thanks again for all your help guys!

BR400

We plan on fishing the Bass Cat Owners Invitational on Guntersville this April. They usually have it in Arkansas but are having it in Alabama this year. I hear it is a great event.