About wrapped up

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
But we had a great hunt today. The pic doesn't do it justice. Saw 7 or 8. 2 in trees too close to a house that I have been scolded for before. 2 or 3 made dens. Lil red Bluff Josie has really come a long way in her 1st season. You hear that little 3 chop locate, better shake a vine with your gun ready.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
She’s sure a sporty looking pup ! That 2nd pic she wasn’t studying a picture , looks like she was looking for another squirrel .
Thats exactly what she was doing haha!

Pruitt1

Yes sir good looking pup and a great hunt. I've been hunting a pup myself she has done a great job. Their definitely getting harder to find. When ya do find them their definitely getting out like their on fire. Good luck with the pup she's well on her way.

Hillbilly stalker

I noticed yesterday that a lot of the smaller trees are budding out. That usually brings the activity level way up. I like that lil red dog, she looks like she's a real firecracker. (y)

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I noticed yesterday that a lot of the smaller trees are budding out. That usually brings the activity level way up. I like that lil red dog, she looks like she's a real firecracker. (y)
Yeah we're getting some buds too. And I def agree.... Squirrels are busier.