Age and score?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I bout lost my mind when I saw this guy! Biggest I’ve ever had on cam for sure. Is he 120? Seems to have thick velvet still too.
BA8A37D4-F5D9-4287-BE64-F7435D6D7209.jpeg3FAAE636-894B-4A88-8875-8F0DD4083766.jpeg0252C8D3-9BC3-4674-A0A2-B97FDCFE9D1A.jpegAD7110A7-4D45-49FA-9692-9503E676E408.jpegF2B360F4-2323-4156-9648-DA74BA0FBE90.jpeg

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Nice buck bfriendly , I think he’ll make 120 or close enough , I know you hunt public land , get on him early and good luck

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I’ve been doing a bunch of scouting but getting very few deer on cam.....mostly wind pictures. I think I found a Spot worthy of placing a stand This time. This area was my plan C........my how plans change.
He may not be a giant, but there was a smaller 6 pt buck, several does And a big spotted fawn as well. I’m looking to put something in the freezer, not On the wall......I will lose sleep over this guy though.facepalm:

alwayslookin

Nice one and sounds like you found a good spot. You got a good idea where he is coming and going from these pics but hunting pressure will ramp up now that season is getting closer. Might need to adjust your setup a little if you don't see deer after a hunt or two or if you run into another hunter so a plan D close by is a good idea.

Hunter1699

Nice deer! It's getting close. You'll get him-patience. Good luck! At least you have a shooter on camera vice what I have-little ones so far!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Thanks Y’all! I got vacation week the first full week of season. After getting skunked last year here in GA, I Hope I can handle not waiting for it to cool off......knowing there are deer Here gives me motivation! I’ll be happy to get any deer walking through here but a nice buck would be Crazy!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
He's a good one for sure love to see people excited about a deer makes me happy good luck with him be a good one on the wall
I’m definitely excited! I have no trophies on any walls in my house, but if I kill this 9 I’ll have my first taxidermy Bill! I called in a doe with 2 yearlings last year in this area. If I were in a blind or up in a stand I could have Killed her, or one of them which would have been just fine too.......I’ll be in a stand this year!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
thanks y’all best of luck to you guys and gals as well! Cmon September!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
125 net is a big deer. You’d be surprised what it really takes to score typical 125 official.

Latest posts