All Members Read...health Of The Forums

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Just wanted to say thanks to all those who have stuck by us in the uncertainty of our future.

Looks like we will have a new host for the forums very soon and will not lose the data and members again. As of now this is still preliminary, but looks good.

Now ya'll post something!

:yeah:

Jim

QuakerBoy

:clap: :fine:

great news...thanks

GeauxLSU

Jim,
Thanks for the good news and the work to make it happen! :clap: :cool:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Thanks Woody, Jim and and the rest of you moderators for keeping us up and running. Ya'll are the best!

Handgunner

Good deal, Jim! :fine: :yeah:

Time for a party -- I got the backstrap-n-bacon, and iced-tea, who all else is bringin' what???

Timbo

Thank goodness,I'm glad to hear this.I would sure miss your avatar :bounce:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Jim

You are OK, I dont care what Jeff says !!!

Glad to hear this news. :fine: :fine:

MM

Al33

Ah c'mon now,......

was there ever any doubt? :D

Thanks for the update Jim and to all who have and continue to work for the benefit of the rest of us. :clap:

Momma always said there are good things in bad things but sometimes you just gotta look for 'em. Well, I think the crashes have made us all appreciate a good bit more what we have and sometimes took for granted.

Al

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Great News

Handgunner

Bowbender said:
JIM & WOODY,
You have a open invite to come up and bowhunt with me next year, for all your work to keep woodys going. I will do my best to put you on some nice bucks. But everybody says you like "Doe's" is that true?
A big thanks for your hard work. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank You

Bowbender
I worked hard too! Of course, most of my stuff was "behind the scenes" so to speak... :bounce: ::ke:

TurkeyCreek

Great news!!!!!

Thanks guys!!!!
:yeah:

BowBender....haven't you figured out yet that Jim & Woody are one in the same ::huh:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
great news thanks for all your work Jim,Woody,and everyone else eddy