Another sad case

WaltL1

Do you men who believe theirs no God believe or hope theirs no God . If you believe you have Faith . If you hope ask yourself why .
Word games.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Do you men who believe theirs no God believe or hope theirs no God . If you believe you have Faith . If you hope ask yourself why .
I my case neither. The lack of evidence of a god is why I do not acknowledge the existence of a god.

I think you are using the wrong definition of belief/believe.

Brother David

So your agnostic , that leads me back to my original post , I rather be ignorant of a true God, rather than ignorant theirs not .

ambush80

So your agnostic , that leads me back to my original post , I rather be ignorant of a true God, rather than be ignorant there's not one .

I think this what you meant but I still don't quite understand your question. Could you try to rephrase it?

Brother David

Just like I can't show the wind , I can't show you God . Therefore just like we feel the wind , I have felt God . I was raised in Church , turned from God while so called being educated , but came to the realization that their has to more to life than just existing . I can't physically show you God , but I fill his presence continually in all I do . I am not anywhere near A perfect man , I just serve a perfect God , who created us to have a love relationship with Him . So I believe without a shadow of doubt God's 100 percent real . I can't show him to you ! I just believe , and I have felt him many times . If you don't believe in God , I don't think your a terrible person or without heart , just you haven't felt God's presents in your life yet . Therefore most people who doubt God's real are actually agnostic ( which means ignorant of/to ) ( not questioning your intelligence ) . Just like I can't show you God, you can't show me there's no God . In conclusion , if I am right I will hear well done my good and faithful servant . If you're right I won't hear anything when I breathe my last, so we both have faith ( belief ) we're right . Living a Godly life is extremely hard but ever so rewarding knowing that no matter what happens I have a future guaranteed through someone else's precious gift !!!!

I neither pity nor hate anyone , only care deeply for others and I pray daily that I will won't be a rock of offense to anyone !

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Just like I can't show the wind , I can't show you God . Therefore just like we feel the wind , I have felt God . I was raised in Church , turned from God while so called being educated , but came to the realization that their has to more to life than just existing . I can't physically show you God , but I fill his presence continually in all I do . I am not anywhere near A perfect man , I just serve a perfect God , who created us to have a love relationship with Him . So I believe without a shadow of doubt God's 100 percent real . I can't show him to you ! I just believe , and I have felt him many times . If you don't believe in God , I don't think your a terrible person or without heart , just you haven't felt God's presents in your life yet . Therefore most people who doubt God's real are actually agnostic ( which means ignorant of/to ) ( not questioning your intelligence ) . Just like I can't show you God, you can't show me there's no God . In conclusion , if I am right I will hear well done my good and faithful servant . If you're right I won't hear anything when I breathe my last, so we both have faith ( belief ) we're right . Living a Godly life is extremely hard but ever so rewarding knowing that no matter what happens I have a future guaranteed through someone else's precious gift !!!!

I neither pity nor hate anyone , only care deeply for others and I pray daily that I will won't be a rock of offense to anyone !
I'm doing pretty darn good myself without the wind.

Brother David

I was awoken from a very good night's sleep, which is extremely unusual with this thread on mind . I would like to ask each person reading this one more question . Do you carry a life insurance policy on yourself and why ?

P S . No one can exist without the wind it's a scientific fact !

WaltL1

I was awoken from a very good night's sleep, which is extremely unusual with this thread on mind . I would like to ask each person reading this one more question . Do you carry a life insurance policy on yourself and why ?

Although I/we can appreciate your sentiment...………… we've heard the "insurance policy" angle before.
Do you carry an insurance policy with ALL the gods? Or just one?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety

Yes, the Mighty Stump out back shall make me an everlasting root as I turn to nourishment after I pass.

P S. Motorboats do just fine when there is no wind.

Brother David

There's only one God , Yaweh ! I have life insurance ,so when I die, my family will be taking care of. Christ died and arose for Us to give us the insurance of eternity . Christian serves the only living God all other religions serve dieties which are deceased . Therefore Christ gives us the insurance of eternity through his awesome gift and display of Love . I understand that you men don't recognize Christ as Savior ,but we can be friends and I will continue to pray and share with you about the goodness of the Messiah !

Israel

BANNED
You can only measure the voltage drop across a resistor.

Last edited:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
There's only one God , Yaweh ! I have life insurance ,so when I die, my family will be taking care of. Christ died and arose for Us to give us the insurance of eternity . Christian serves the only living God all other religions serve dieties which are deceased . Therefore Christ gives us the insurance of eternity through his awesome gift and display of Love . I understand that you men don't recognize Christ as Savior ,but we can be friends and I will continue to pray and share with you about the goodness of the Messiah !
If you could take those claims and provide evidence to back them up, I'd me more likely to believe you.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
You can only measure the voltage drop over a resistor.
So true.
Voltage is something.
It's fluctuations can be measured.
There is a device to measure it.

I wish the claims you(and others) make were as measurable.

Israel

BANNED
We believe the voltage measured in the device comes from outside it.
And likewise any voltage measurable has as source an infinite reserve.
Shocking.
We know.

Brother David

So let's look at science . I don't do well attaching links . Look up Amazing molecular machines in your body . Then ask yourself who built this or did this just happen .

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
So let's look at science . I don't do well attaching links . Look up Amazing molecular machines in your body . Then ask yourself who built this or did this just happen .
Yes, who did build this?
Nothing says the god you worship did anything.
You cannot understand how it was built so you fill in the gaps with something that in it's essence would be more complex to understand than the molecular machine you use an example.
But, you are starting out about a few thousand covered topix too late. These things have been discussed already. Since you are new I can see why you bring it up but the rest of us are way beyond "look at the sky, look at your body, look at wind..." because you do not understand it, it HAS to be this god right here...yep, this god right here. I can't wait until you use scripture to back up scripture. That is always a treat.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
So outside of the Bible, show me the evidence of who in fact did build molecular machines.

ky55

I asked myself who built it and self said it just happened.

WaltL1

Yes the body is an amazing machine.
When you asked yourself who built this how did you determine God did this and not one of the other gods that also have a creation story?

Brother David

The printing press , the cotton gin , your computer or smart phone . Can you show me any other compex machine that just happened ?