Another score 6 point

Buckman18

I come up with about 100 gross. Heck of a 6 pt! In my little messed up world, I value age over score. I, personally, would be happy shooting this buck, especially by next season. He'd add a bit of Character to all my 8's and 10's on the wall!

I come up with about 100 gross. Heck of a 6 pt! In my little messed up world, I value age over score. I, personally, would be happy shooting this buck, especially by next season. He'd add a bit of Character to all my 8's and 10's on the wall!

I had an official BC scorer score him. FYI.

This one is alive and well on my farm.

Attachments

• 21buck6.jpg
    21buck6.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 24

Buckman18

I had an official BC scorer score him. FYI.

This one is alive and well on my farm.

The tape doesn't lie! Looks like you've got the "6pt gene?" One place I hunt in the mountains has the same thing, I've hunted it for years and have killed multiple mature bucks - all either big 6's or 7's. Cool bucks!

The tape doesn't lie! Looks like you've got the "6pt gene?" One place I hunt in the mountains has the same thing, I've hunted it for years and have killed multiple mature bucks - all either big 6's or 7's. Cool bucks!

One I killed 20 years ago is 25 miles from my farm, but I do have a few big 6's on my place.

rutnbuk

That is a great Deer! Big 6's are so neat to look at. I had 3 years of pics of this one- by far my favorite Buck ever. Never saw him in daylight- got him in 2012 after my Doe decoy spooked him into my 30 yard lane. He survived all those years with rifles going off all around. It was the one and only time I had ever seen him besides on camera.
6 point.jpg