Any of you ga boys know anything about this Air Noland kid from ga???

Madsnooker

Apparently led his team to an undefeated state title last year throwing for over 4000 yds with 45tds and 4 picks.

Anyone seen him in person or know anything about him?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If he was "somebody" CKS would already have a commit. :wink: :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

kingfish

Uh-Oh. I smell TheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeOSU Natty. Season's already over before it started.

Madsnooker

I take it that's a no. Thanks guys for the info.

Thought maybe some of you took in some Friday night local hs games and saw him play? He just won some qb competition and many talking heads have said don't be surprised if he ends up the #1 or 2 qb out of high-school. When I started checking him out last week it didn't appear Kirby went after him which was strange unless maybe he made it clear he wanted to go out of state or maybe there's something Kirby didn't like? Just wondering.

bullgator

That's always my hope with next man up but he's got to do some serious spinning to be the greatest. ;)
I just hope we can keep Lagway from jumping ship. It seems like it’s a long way off.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

Thought maybe some of you took in some Friday night local hs games and saw him play? He just won some qb competition and many talking heads have said don't be surprised if he ends up the #1 or 2 qb out of high-school. When I started checking him out last week it didn't appear Kirby went after him which was strange unless maybe he made it clear he wanted to go out of state or maybe there's something Kirby didn't like? Just wondering.
Could also be academic/"Thug Life" problems that CKS has no need or desire to deal with that he has more of an insight into being "in state".

MudDucker

Staff member
I smell a thug! But then, my nose is a little stopped up this morning.

Madsnooker

Could also be academic/"Thug Life" problems that CKS has no need or desire to deal with that he has more of an insight into being "in state".
I could be wrong but what I've read about him that's the last of my worries. What I read yesterday says he's a high academic kid that's focused and also didn't want to drag out the recruiting saga. When asked about NIL said that was the last thing on the list for him. Of course he could decommit tomorrow. Lol

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Is it Air Noland, or Hair Noland? He has such purty hair. :bounce:

d3g1gf5sc0erckmricoe

dang

DANG !!!
No….but keep an eye on Julian Lewis at carrolton. Watched him play last year as a freshman. Number one player in class of 2026. He is on track to break every passing record in the state of Georgia if he keeps up what he did last year for the next three.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Apparently led his team to an undefeated state title last year throwing for over 4000 yds with 45tds and 4 picks.

Anyone seen him in person or know anything about him?
Hartline has got commits from 2 5* star receivers to. It’s almost not fair the way he has been recruiting receivers.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

If there's a reason CKS isn't interested in him it will never be publicized. :wink:

Latest posts