Any socks that you enjoy for large feet?

JonathanG2013

l usually get ankle socks to wear with my every day shoes. I wear a size 14 shoe. Most socks are to small, or to think and I slip around like on an ice rink on wooden floors.

Any of you have any brands that you enjoy for the men with large feet?

jmfauver

I wear a 15EEE, I wear socks out so fast I find the cheapest. Recently we found some at Rose's that were were size 13-16 and were moisture wicking and ankle socks..

Oldstick

No where near that size, but I gotten to the point lately I can't stand to where anything but the thinner "dress socks". Preferably with the softest silk-like synthetic materials I can find. No cotton, no wool, etc. Can't name any specific brands because I have to search stores and feel them to know if they are acceptable.

I seem to have less problems with chaffing and sweaty feet using those, but they do wear holes faster.

fatback

Kenetrec boot company makes good socks. It’s all I wear. They have them from supper light/warm weather to super cold/Arctic weather. Come in various lengths as well.

cactusjack

I wear this brand in boots almost daily. Great comfort, wicks away moisture and durable. On the pricey side though.

Big7

The Oracle
I'm "only" a 12 1/2 and wear Fruit Of The Loom large ankle socks every day except when wearing boots. They are thick and comfortable and last a long time.

They are the only thing I have found big enough and soft enough to be comfortable.

I hope I never need compression socks.
I can't stand anything tight around my legs below the calf.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Wigwam, and also the Cabela's branded ones they make. They work good on my 12s.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
If you have access to a snap on tool truck or know someone who does, try the snap on socks. Best I've ever worn. They lasted about 9 or 10 years

hipster dufus

Had to get compressions for kidney issues. Wear em any time i go on a long drive or flight now. Seem to help w crampin/ restless leg. Look goofy though

Latest posts