Anyone going to N.Y. this year for gun season??

YankeeRedneck

Just wondering if anyone was going to N.Y. for gun season this year? I will be in WNY in Wyoming and Allegheny counties.

PAE

I have in years past but the little kids make it a harder trip. Hopefully start going back to my buddies place again soon. Allegheny County near Palmer's Pond. Big deer up there, not easy to hunt.

westcobbdog

Went to upstate NY ( Cooperstown ) twice and was awestruck by the area and the Mohawk Valley's beauty, so many great looking spots to hunt and worth the long drive to hunt. yall post up your trip pics and good luck.

tgc

Good response. No I’ll stay here. I lived in Minnesota for 3 years one time so I know something about the cold. It’s no place for a scots irish southerner.

rugerfan

Absolutely not

I am staying here as well. Grew up in Central Pennsylvania, in my mind I am not missing anything. The old family farm is long gone now.

YankeeRedneck

I am staying here as well. Grew up in Central Pennsylvania, in my mind I am not missing anything. The old family farm is long gone now.
Well that stinks ! I totally get that, Dad is 85 so we are enjoying every year we can with him. That's his driveway in my avatar.

YankeeRedneck

Congrats on a great memory with your dad.
Thanks no deer for him but YES ! we had a wonderful time.
He had a ball and it was so much fun just being in our woods together. He'll be 86 next month and we made a great memory together.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Went to upstate NY ( Cooperstown ) twice and was awestruck by the area and the Mohawk Valley's beauty, so many great looking spots to hunt and worth the long drive to hunt. yall post up your trip pics and good luck.

Congrats on getting to go twice! I know there is no time nor season to hunt those weeks, but NY is sure pretty when you get away from the city. ANd anyone who doesn’t think they have giant white tail just don’t know. But no, I am hunting here and hopefully Alabama again soon!