AR build opinions wanted

menhadenman

He was thinking red or green dot over regular scope, not sure which he’ll choose. He’s still got young eyes, so who knows.
Get a look at these. I have three and they’re great on an AR. One of the Best Buys out there.

FlipKing

Get a look at these. I have three and they’re great on an AR. One of the Best Buys out there.

Palmetto State also runs sales on the sig and vortex lpvo and includes mounts sometimes.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
He wants it for plinking mainly, but hunting with it is a possibility. Not a run of the mill ar but not a Daniel Defense either. He’s not a name brand snob, so just a decent ar that goes bang reliably and will last. And plenty of piccatiny rails for accessories is a must.
Hard to beat BCM for the money.

Reactions: Dub

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Stay away from Anderson Arms and Bear Creek Armory and he’ll be OK for what he wants.

Tight Lines

Nice weapon and good choice. If you want a very good drop in trigger that won't break the bank, and will be a HUGE upgrade over any factory, look at the Velocity triggers. We put one in my son's Stag when we rebuilt it from the ground up during COVID and his groups went to under 1 MOA off the bench. Stock barrel, mass ammo, and that trigger. The old trigger was heavy, gritty, with creep. Most stock triggers in mass ARs are not great quality. I think the one in my son's was $150?DSC08074.jpg