New World Record Deer in Ohio

transfixer

I hadn't followed this story till a few days ago, I saw a video outlining the charges against him, it sounds like they got his cellphone data because they apparently know when he was trespassing back before he killed the deer in question, I also read that that state's dnr bases their fines on the score of the deer , so he's looking at a significant amount of money, with the record buck and another one they say he killed

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
I hadn't followed this story till a few days ago, I saw a video outlining the charges against him, it sounds like they got his cellphone data because they apparently know when he was trespassing back before he killed the deer in question, I also read that that state's dnr bases their fines on the score of the deer , so he's looking at a significant amount of money, with the record buck and another one they say he killed
Pings, texts and meta data will get them every time. Not to mention traffic and business cams out there.

WV increased their fines based on the spread to put some bite in theirs v. the standard replacement cost

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Still can’t believe he went as public as he did if that guilty.
Trying baffle them with brilliance and another word that starts with B

Darkwater

The fines for the deer and hunting violations are probably the least of his worries. The 5 felony’s are the ones that may put him in prison. Either way ole CJ’s life is probably gonna be a little different for the next few years!!