Are yall seeing Rivians?

SarahFair

I'm in walton county, one of the counties the factory is being built in, and lately I'm seeing more and more of the Rivian vehicles.
It used to be a truck on a rare occasion, but I've seen atleast 5 trucks and suvs in the last few days..

Just wondering if there is a correlation between the vehicles and proximity of the factory or they are popping up all over the state.

kayaksteve

I’ve saw a few up here. Mostly up around the lakes with out of town/state tags.

Toliver

Post a picture so I know what I'm looking for. I'm not searching for one because then I'll get ads for them.

Toliver

We were actually looking for property to buy in that area. My wife and daughter love the Rutledge area. They go to that festival or whatever it is while I'm hunting B F Grant. This stupid car company changed that plan. We ended up buying in Floyd County.

sinclair1

I am on the other plant side (Hyundai) it’s almost half built. I don’t see many Hyundai EVs because they blend in with the other grocery getters, but I do see more Koreans :bounce:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I've been known to do some dorky stuff......but drive that thing.....never....ever.

Nope.

:rofl:
C'mon Dub, don't sell yourself short. You know a coupla shots of liquid courage and a dare, an you'll be all up in one. ::ke:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Dub

georgia_home

as the saying goes

if I had a dog that ugly, I’d shave its rear end and make it walk backward

not sure whats worse, rivian or the electric Amazon deliver vans

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Saw one last week at chick fil a Lagrange using their charging station. Dude looked about like you’d expect him to look. There won’t be any tools, beaver traps or roping gear going in the back of that truck in its entire life.