Atlanta Fly Fishing Club

pbradley

Anybody a member?

brutally honest

A buddy of mine went to one meeting and was unimpressed. He didn’t think the people were very friendly. Because of that and the long drive, he never went back.

YMMV

Jimmy Harris

While I'm not a member, I have made several presentations to the group. I have to say that I like them and they are a source for getting a fly fishing fix right in the middle of downtown Atlanta once a month.

Meriwether Mike

Trout Unlimited Cohutta Chapter #242 meets on the fourth Tuesdays at 7 pm at Hudsons in Kennesaw. Arrive at 6 pm if you want to eat at Hudsons. Send me a PM if you are going to attend. We fish somewhere almost monthly.

pbradley

Trout Unlimited Cohutta Chapter #242 meets on the fourth Tuesdays at 7 pm at Hudsons in Kennesaw. Arrive at 6 pm if you want to eat at Hudsons. Send me a PM if you are going to attend. We fish somewhere almost monthly.
Thanks but Kennesaw's a bit of a drive for me.

Meriwether Mike

The Upper Chattahoochee Chapter meets on the northside somewhere.

Djangofly

I have been a member for a year but haven't gotten around to actually attending a meeting even though they are only held a couple of miles away. There are Zoom links for the meetings too, at least there have been. A very busy email listserv with good trip and other info as well. I have just been too busy. Same for my membership in the Georgia Nissan/Datsun Z club lol.