ATV GroundHog Disc Plow

Derek

Jim,

We don't have a website up yet, but are working on it. You are right about breaking it up as much as possible, but 3-5 inches should do you just fine. This plow is for places you can't get a tractor, or for those who can afford one, like myself.....

Derek

FYI - Monroe Tufline is manufacturing this plow for us. They currently have the best pull behind on the market "the Biologic Tufline disc".

doc

just got it

I just got my groundhog from Derek. I'm always a little hesitant to order something from a message board, so I'll vouch for him. He delivers, and quickly. He will also let you pester him with too many questions :bounce: I can't wait to try it out.

Lumpkin Hunter

How much are they? Is a Honda 300 4X4 big enough to use with it? I am interested in one. Post the price or PM me with it.
Good looking rig.

DeucesWild

Derek
How about giving me a pm and giving me all the specks. If you are located in monroe ga. I can come by and check one out.

Derek

Price to Woody's membera is $275 + shipping, but we only have about 5 left at this price. We will be selling them for $399 after these are gone. PM me to get yours...

mat280

jump on it people

I bought one the thing works great. this little disc tracks right behind your back tires which allows you mobility in the woods. you can back up and turn with no problem.

sweatequity

raising

Is this plow always in contact with the ground. Can you raise it to drive to other areas? Derek pm me I have few questions and would like to see a video.

Gadget

I see one thing I'm concerned about.

It appears in the close up pic that you have a reciever style hitch attached to the "eye" hole in the 4wheeler. I've have seen this setup have a problem where the hitch would rotate on the eye bolt. Have you seen this problem?

I just had to remove one of these from my Kingquad because of this.

Derek

It will work on 2wd....but not as good. Really need 4wd. YOu have to plow very shallow then work your way down. It takes longer than if you have 4wd. Give me a call if you'd like more detailed answer.

Derek

Lthomas

Here are some before and after pics with the groundhog.
This gras was thick and nasty.
before
42851-R1-13-12A.jpg

after
42851-R1-14-11A.jpg