Auburn 2013 , For the folks on my ITYS list.

weagle

It usually takes strong leadership and a commitment to integrity and excellence to turn a young man around.

westcobbdog

It usually takes strong leadership and a commitment to integrity and excellence to turn a young man around.

No it takes him getting tossed out on his ear. Kicked off the team. But glad he has straightened up his act, jails are already full.

everyone knows UGA is the only school that kicks crimin...err players off the team. poke

brownceluse

I nailed in on the kicker, but I totally over looked our field goal return unit.

I must say that was funny right there...:bounce: But, I would have never seen the year Auburn is having coming after last year. We were stacked to have a good year this year and I didnt see what was coming for us this year, but I'm a pretty big homer so nothing new there. Gus is having a great 1st year, but like Cheezit i wouldnt get too excited yet. Give him a few years and lets see he may be one of the greatest coaches yall have ever had or it could get worse. I think he'll continue to do well, but time tells all. Good luck in the SECCG game I hope yall beat Mizzou like yall did Bama....:cheers:

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
For the folks on my ITYS list

Man, you need to put down the peace pipe:crazy:
I know that Alabama cannot and will not continue to win NC's and go undefeated every year. I also do not know any Alabama fans that trully believe that is the case. I hate to be the "****S" in your punch bowl, but it has been a nice ride, and I dont think the ride stops on 11-30-13.
Roll Tide:yeah:

Here is where you get off peewee. I know you are mad, and 365 days is a long time. Better get you a Xanax prescription so your head won't explode.:D

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
RipperIII, I know it's eatin' on ya' man! That squeaking sound is the wheels coming off your bandwagon. Think about it every day. Every time you hear someone say, "wait a second", remember that you lost. Every time I hear some one say it, I'm gonna' have to laugh.

RipperIII

Hate to disappoint you Kawaliga, but it ain't eatin at me at all.
Like I've said a few times earlier, Auburn played better than BAMA, and deserved to win.
The FG return did not win or lose the game, the game was lost when BAMA failed to covert on 4th and 1.

I am however disappointed that this BAMA team did not play up to their potential, but that is all.

enjoy your sophmoric humor:clap:

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Ripper, "It ain't eatin' at me at all" ought to be on a t-shirt. I know better. BTW, I am enjoying all of the humor, and will till' next year.

RipperIII

Ripper, "It ain't eatin' at me at all" ought to be on a t-shirt. I know better. BTW, I am enjoying all of the humor, and will till' next year.

like I said earlier, you are reinforcing the Auburn stereotype,...you're more interested in whats "eatin" me than your teams' actual victory,...that is why Auburn will always be second fiddle.
you can continue to enjoy phantom humor, I can assure you that I've got much bigger fish to fry.

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Auburn stereotype? You don't want to go there Rippy. Updyke poisoning our oaks, female bama' fan shooting another woman over ya'lls loss, bama' fans tweeting death threats to your kicker; want me to go on? I'm just enjoying ya'lls epic meltdown. Like Col. Jessup said in "A Few Good Men", "You can't handle the truth". If you look back at my posting history, you will see that 95% of my posts in this forum are in response to some bama' blowhard like you disrespecting my team. I never started a thread bashing bama' after ya'll beat us the last two years, but ya'll never pass up a chance at trying to "put us in our place".

RipperIII

Auburn stereotype? You don't want to go there Rippy. Updyke poisoning our oaks, female bama' fan shooting another woman over ya'lls loss, bama' fans tweeting death threats to your kicker; want me to go on? I'm just enjoying ya'lls epic meltdown. Like Col. Jessup said in "A Few Good Men", "You can't handle the truth". If you look back at my posting history, you will see that 95% of my posts in this forum are in response to some bama' blowhard like you disrespecting my team. I never started a thread bashing bama' after ya'll beat us the last two years, but ya'll never pass up a chance at trying to "put us in our place".

go anywhere you want to Tet, bad behavior is bad behavior and all schools have their nut cases, especially schools that win on a consistent basis,...these looneys have nothing to do with the core of any schools' real fan base.
I'm an old guy,...and you are significantly older,...you let this stuff get to ya,...I don't.
I don't remember starting any threads at all, what so ever "bashing other schools",. be my guest, look them up.

...and you resort to name calling:bounce: your skin is irritated, not mine.

I'll admit, you don't pipe up much,...only when aubbie wins,...says something in and of itself.

I respect your service:flag:

I do not respect your post.

Kawaliga

Gone but not forgotten
Yeah, Ripper, maybe I do take it pretty seriously. You gotta' admit one thing though, we have the #1 rivalry in all of college football, and ain't it fun!!!

weagle

For the folks who made my I told You So list in the preseason.

Lets recap. ITY Auburn was back, we would compete for the SEC west, we would win at least 8 games and knock off some of the presumed front runners, that the coaching moves Jay Jacobs made were genius and if you doubted me I would return with a well deserved I Told You So.

I was accused of being a blind loyalist, smoking crack, being drunk, etc etc.

So here Auburn sits: 10-1, ranked in the top ten, going into the biggest game in college football, the Iron Bowl, with everything on the line.

Yall want to just hide in the bushes or step up and admit that ol Weagle told you so.

WDE!

And now we are 11-1 , have an Iron Bowl victory over Bama and headed to Atlanta to play in the SECCG.

You can look here to remind yourself whether you said I was drunk, on crack or meth or just delusional.
http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=732567&highlight=

Did I mention ITYS?

Last edited:

Rebel Yell

Banned

Trust me, Nick Marshall is a real piece of work. He's local to here. Stealing is by no means the worst thing he's ever done.

IF Winston actually did what he's accused of (I don't believe he is), it's not a drop in the bucket to what Nick did in the Wilcox County High School restroom.

DSGB

We aren't waiting. Worst to first! We are going to get every recruit we want, win every game and Auburn Girls are the prettiest in the world.

The future is so bright :fine:

I don't drink which means you can't kill my Buzz. :banana::banana:

WDE! undefeated in 2013.

You missed a couple. :bounce: