Baby with colic

WishIwuzhuntin

A sip of blackberry juice or a couple drops of blackberry wine. Used to be a product called Pitts Carminitive that worked wonders and it had some kind of blackberry extracts in it. As with most things that work well-it's no longer available.

sljones

Colic

We had the same problem with our last one. Tried everything listed above with no relief. Had an older lady that cleaned our house. She heard my wife complaining about it & she instructed my wife to put socks on the baby & only take them off to change them or when giving a bath. My wife did this & our problem was solved. I am not saying it worked. Might have been just a timing issue that would have taken care of itself anyway. Regardless, it's worth a try. After mentioning this to others, the older generation said it worked for them. :huh::huh:

tv_racin_fan

Been known to give my babies some beer in a bottle... A real good burpin usually did the trick, especially at bed time. One daughter loved going for rides in the stroller or car, and she liked it rough. Seems the rough ride would cause her to burp a good one and settle the tummy.