Back from British Columbia......moose, elk, goat....incredible!

markland

Wow, wow and wow! That's about all I can say, congrats on truly a hunt of many lifetimes. Be sure to get me some pics as well! Sweet!

cam813

Congrats on a great hunt and awesome pic's. Thanks for sharing.
Question now is, " Whats next ? "

Just BB

Finally get to see the pictures. We've been friends and hunting buddies for almost as long as you have wanted to do this hunt. I'm so happy that your dream came true and you lived it. Great looking trophies and even better memories for the rest of your life. I know of a couple angels that were guiding you all the way.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Congrats on a trip of lifetime or three..for not only saying your going to do it , but actually following through with it, in today's climate, it is tough and I am envious. Great job and thank you for sharing.

nhancedsvt

Banned
Awesome! Hunt of a lifetime for sure!

FX Jenkins

Amazing!!!!!...More pics please...that is some of the most beautiful country I've ever seen. my dream trip for sure.

Y.T.

God is good!

Thanks for sharing the pics and the great story! What an adventure!

quackhead87

Congrats, way to go! Sounds like you had a great trip! The pictures are great but im sure they dont do it justice.

J Ferguson

Man thats awesome congrats to ya and thanks for sharing with us......

wareaglejim

Best trip report I think I've ever read. Gets me fired up for my elk/muley trip later this month. How did you get all that meat home????

Fortner

Hunt of a lifetime and it couldn't have happened to a better guy! Thanks for letting me share in this adventure with you, I won't let you down:flag:

Jasper

Best trip report I think I've ever read. Gets me fired up for my elk/muley trip later this month. How did you get all that meat home????

Thanks!

Only brought one cooler of tenderloin, backstrap home as I flew. The rest went to the guides and their families. What they don't use goes to a food pantry. :fine:

Teambuckslayer

WOW!! That was a trip of a life time. Great job and I went to place I hadn't been in 15 years with my grandson this weekend to bowhunt. You may know it. had a old grave yard where I parked.

Last edited:

htr4life

Jasper - What an incredible adventure! Memories and trophies that will be cherised and discussed for many generations to come. Congrats!