Back from British Columbia......moose, elk, goat....incredible!

Gadget

Hunt dreams are made of.......... might as well quit hunting now!:D

stork19

That is a amzing story and awesome hunt. A friend and I want to take a hunt like that when we turn 50. How much roughly would we be looking to spend if you don't mind me asking. Don't need to know exact. But just wondering. Thanks

Jasper

Attachments

• Woodys6.jpg
    Woodys6.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Woodys3.jpg
    Woodys3.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Woodys1.jpg
    Woodys1.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 150
  • Woodys5.jpg
    Woodys5.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Woodys.jpg
    Woodys.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 146

Gadget

Looks like you had some good weather.

Need go check my penny jar, see how many more I need.....:bounce:

BowanaLee

Wow, I'm speechless. :fine:

Lukikus2

Congratulations on the trophies of a lifetime. Great post and beautiful pictures.

Did you get saddle sores?

Jasper

Congratulations on the trophies of a lifetime. Great post and beautiful pictures.

Did you get saddle sores?

Amazingly, no. I had ridden a horse a total of one time in my life before going. I did do some pretty extreme training for a year, lots of core stuff that obviously helped. I took lots of stuff to combat soreness and chafing and didn't need any of it. :cool:

Jasper

Looks like you had some good weather.

Need go check my penny jar, see how many more I need.....:bounce:

Gadget,

You may want to start another jar now.......:D

Jasper

That is a amzing story and awesome hunt. A friend and I want to take a hunt like that when we turn 50. How much roughly would we be looking to spend if you don't mind me asking. Don't need to know exact. But just wondering. Thanks

You have a PM

Cletus T.

Triple Post Move:

I’m going to change the words around to one of those totally awesome 80’s song and sing it here…….

“I finally found the HUNT……of a lifetime……..I finally found the HUNT of a lifetime”

WOWZZERS………is all I can say!!!!!

CrackerBoyd

Beautiful B.C.

As you know been there and done that (couple times) to this day when somebody says "God's Country" and they are not describing the Prophet/Muskwa region of B.C. i always think man you ought to experience it!!! Congrats on an AWESOME Hunt of a Lifetime. Like you i truly feel the Lord Blessed me to be able (while i was alot younger) to experience B.C. What's really neat is the "History" that Larry & Lori are continuing in an area that produced what many believe is the ULTIMATE TROPHY ANIMAL the Chadwick Ram!!!