Backyard Bambi Bombers

We, well not me, but other team members missed 2 more. But yes duck, I took em to my honey hole. Heck, I sat Alligood in middle of pasture on a dove bucket to shoot his. I knew it was money. :D

Yep.....sat in the middle of the pasture on a persimmon tree, behind a thrown together blind of chopped down dog fennel and a couple more branches. Persimmon tree is 25yds, just to the left of the dead tree in front of me. Shot the first one, shot over the 2nd one. She was a little spooky when she saw her buddy leaving with 2 holes in her.....

Attachments

Last edited:

BowanaLee

Well, there's half yer does. One more good day ? :cheers:

BowanaLee

Congrats guys! Fun Fun. Was your feet dangling from the dove bucket Alligood?!!!
I guess you would know ? :rofl: ...I couldn't help it buddy. It was a perfect setup. :cheers:

The Bombers have picked up another sweet urban spot. BlackEagle is out hanging sets on it now.....its truly a backyard honey hole. He even found a place for Alligood's dove bucket.

mickyu

The Bombers have picked up another sweet urban spot. BlackEagle is out hanging sets on it now.....its truly a backyard honey hole. He even found a place for Alligood's dove bucket.
And the rich get richer. Nice going men. Poor David :cry:

Thread starter #16
Stands are up. This place is going to be special I can feel it! Today was my first time walking the property and I liked what I saw.

Not to mention I've had my eyes on a buck in the immediate area for a few weeks now ;)

Mick, u know we dem Boyz... :D. What's mine is yours...u have had an open invite for years now and not came to Athens.......come on!!!!

Stands are up. This place is going to be special I can feel it! Today was my first time walking the property and I liked what I saw.

Not to mention I've had my eyes on a buck in the immediate area for a few weeks now ;)
Can't wait to see where the bucket is!!!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

100hunter

That group picture is priceless. Thats what teamwork is all about.