Baiting Now Legal!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Filling my feeders this weekend and pulling cards.. I fully expect to see numerous 200"'s on my cameras.. This is going to be great!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Filling my feeders this weekend and pulling cards.. I fully expect to see numerous 200"'s on my cameras.. This is going to be great!

Hey ** if you have numerous 200'' 's on you property I have a pocket full of money and would make a great member ::;

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
BkW got them 2 and said thanks.
BTW she said hey and u would know what that means.

Oh yeah she told me she was getting some corn to bait up my spot on her lease.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Hey ** if you have numerous 200'' 's on you property I have a pocket full of money and would make a great member ::;

I don't know.. I've got my deer trained.. They don't let just anyone around their feeders..

Attachments

• WGI_0474.JPG
    WGI_0474.JPG
    576 KB · Views: 39

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Aw , and then that’s my deer sets in. I fed him all summer. Then u run in and check cameras at the site. He’s there day and nite. He runs off as u pull up.
You figure this cat is in the bag !!
Club down the road nails him on the opener or he just keeps coming Day and nite except when u are there.
Lols. Maybe it will be in the cards for y’all.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I just got done putting me up a nice feeder in my backyard, these pet subdivision deer ain’t Gon know what to think about dark on opening day

Swamprat

Swamprat

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’ll be glad when season starts so maybe some of these northern zone hunters will start feeding some corn , I’ve got a couple feeders I’ve been trying to keep full and they about to break me !

shdw633

I’ll be glad when season starts so maybe some of these northern zone hunters will start feeding some corn , I’ve got a couple feeders I’ve been trying to keep full and they about to break me !

You got to learn how to slow them down, like if you have a spin feeder increase the number of seconds it runs but only run it once a day, if you have a gravity feeder put in 2.5 or 3 bags of protien to one bag of corn and if you have a trough feeder then find some cob corn to put in there along with a bag of shelled corn. They will keep coming but won't eat as much and it will last a little longer.....not to say you still won't go broke though.