Bark collar HELP?

ABAC33

What is the best-cheapest bark collar that you guys know of out there today? And where can I get one? Never used one before, but I read some old post that they do work. Got beagle that won't let me sleep at night. Just goin to use it for night time. ANY information will help a whole lot. Thanks.

bobman

Cheap ones dont work reliably and you are throwing your money away, then you will have to buy another good one anyway.

Tritronics xs bark limiter they are about 100.00 at bass pro have five levels and will last for years you can simply replace the batteries when needed.

I wouldn't put anything made by innotech on a dog total junk.

Bryan

I got a pet safe brand at Wally World for 35 bucks been using since March and have had no problems still using the same batteries.Just my 2cents.

GA DAWG

Yep.I've had and used every kind..The very best I've ran across is the dogtra! Its got bigger prongs on it and 7 settings and is rechargeable..Which ever you buy.Dont leave it on but a couple days at a time.It will make bad spots on the neck by rubbing.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
we used one ---we got it at Pet Smart ( I think) low price and worked great-- not a shock type just a tone dogs don't like-- solved our barking in 3-4 days of use-- now our lab won't bark unless alarmed about something never barks in the house at all