Bass boat choice? Ranger? Skeeter? Stratos?

JARHEAD83

I have to agree with two different things that were said. 1) If you buy a Ranger then you want have to spend the time comparing other boats to their prices. 2)Test Drive Test Drive Test drive. I wanted a Ranger so bad ,when I was buying my boat two years ago, that I could taste it. I drove one and didn't like the feel of it at all. Mostly because I wasn't used to it. I came out of a 99' 20' Pro Craft right before I started looking. I drove a 21' stratus, and a 21' Triton. I, of course, wnet right back with Pro Craft. Ended up getting a 21' Pro Craft with a 225 Mercury Optimax Pro xs and absolutely love the way that it rides and drives. Like I said earlier, it is what I had before and what i was used to driving. Test Drive Test Drive Test Drive. lol....

Jranger

If I could pick one, it would be the 520 Comanche with the z package. I like the look of the z-20 and z-21's, but I haven't heard a lot of good things about them so far.

Bear 75

But, the faster you can get to your spots, the more time you have to fish. If you fish tournaments, it makes for a big advantage.

If speed is the case then it for sure would not be a Ranger!

I found a article where Scott Martin said his Z520 hit 79 with just him and not even half gas. That is the fastest Z520 I've even herd of. Most of the time it is hard for one to get to 75. I have a BassCat that touches 80.

If speed is the only thing you look for in a boat then get a Stroker, Allison, or a Bullet. When you looking at one of them boats and the dealer starts to tell you about the speed and you smile when you hear over 100mph, step back and look at the boat and then compair fishability! Speed is fun but there is allot more to any boat purchase.