BB Fall Classic Oct 3rd benefit. results/pics

bayoubetty

Tournament t-shirts will be $10
I'm working on the design now. It's a map of Lanier on the back with our sponsors around it. Small left chest bass on the front. Chk out the progress on my facebook page or if you are interested or send a private message. Thanks! BB

bayoubetty

Video from The Bayou Betty Fall Classic 2013!!!!!!!

Last year we had the Bayou Betty Hot Summer Night tourney on Sinclair- Back to the Fall Classic now!
Come fishing for a great cause!!! See you next weekend!!!!

spud

I can't wait, hope we have a huge turnout for a GREAT cause.

Scout'nStripers

We're looking forward to it. My son and his family are flying in from Hawaii this weekend so he'll be fishing the tournament with me. I'm blinging up the boat and getting my deck decals in today. Should be a great time!

bayoubetty

Fantastic!!! Can't wait to meet your son! It makes me so happy to see you targeting the green fish :) You got some stuff in that box that sure can catch um!

bayoubetty

I haven't confirmed with a partner yet...it might be me Donald. It seems you are going to be our only stripe / catfisherman coming.
It'll be fun regardless! Got your size tshirt ordered too :)

bayoubetty

Just confirmed with a partner, someone from my regular fishing club :)�� Donald, I'll holler back at you in a day or so my in laws are in .. Showed up pretty much when I got off the phone with you today.

bayoubetty

Yep!! Got several phone calls yesterday and this morning!! We got us a tournament happening folks! Come on and sign up to put your fishin skills to work for a great cause!!

bayoubetty

You have until Friday at 5 o'clock to preregister to save $20! bring your big fish money cash $10 a person the day of the event. Winner of the big fish gets all the cash. My number is on the registration forms call me if you got any questions!

bayoubetty

The weather is not cooperating! Stay tuned! I'm talking to my team today if it's a rain or shine event.

bayoubetty

Rain or Shine! See you Saturday :)

Oh and b/c of the rain, $100 day of registration to everyone!
For those that have preregistered you should have your boat numbers already and you will be blasting off in that order.

You can continue to preregister for boat numbers now until tomorrow at 5PM.

Everyone must check in the morning of the tournament. Live wells will be inspected and everyone must wear their life jackets for blast off and when coming in for weigh in.

Please dress for wet weather and possible winds up 10mh (main lake could be more)

Weigh in 3PM

LTZ25

GOOD LUCK to everyone and bet you catch a lot of bass , wish you had voted for Sinclair, (if it was an option).

bayoubetty

Thank you to everyone who came out for this great cause!
I'll get a full report of all the names and winners posted tomorrow I've got to get it from the charity folks.

18.41 won it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 657

Latest posts