BC Raptor Crossbow

hiawassee1

Looking at buying my buddy’s crossbow from him. He purchased it probably 4 years ago and only shot it a handful of times to sight it in. BC Raptor has great reviews online, curious what y’all think of them, and try to get an idea what it’s worth.
Thanks J.R.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
How much does he want for it? You can buy a much faster crossbow and just as light for less than $400 now days.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
A Barnett Stalker 380, brand new is $269. It shoots 380 fps.

The BC raptor is discontinued. You might be able to find one for $500 new. It shoots 330 fps. Its cool and all, just not $250 more and slower to boot cool. Not to mention what a nightmare to be if anything goes wrong with it. I read that some had problems with delaminating limbs.

shdw633

^^^^This^^^^^ Much faster Xbows out there for under $250, the new Killer Instinct I seen new on Ebay for $244 and shoots 405 fps comes to mind right off the bat....and it's not discontinued. I just sold my Raptor for $200 and it was a good entry level Xbow but it was short and slow compared to what I shoot now. It didn't take me long after purchasing it to realize that I needed to upgrade.