Bear and paintball gun

pjciii

I would not have crawled in there with only a paint gun..i read that this morning and watched the video. That was no small bear. I would have told the homeowner that it's there until hibernation is over.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I’m gonna say that’s the dumbest thing I’ve watched in a while.
Nice bear. Love the blaze chest
Yeah me too. Don’t know why that bear thought that’s a good place to hibernate!

35 Whelen

Saw a video years ago by the Pennsylvania Game Commission of their bear biologist, Gary Alt, crawling down into an underground sow's den to get the newborn cubs and bring them out so they could be weighed and examined by some college students working with him studying bears. The sow was in the den with the cubs! It was one of the most unique wildlife related videos I have ever seen.

bear claw

bearded driveler
Saw a video years ago by the Pennsylvania Game Commission of their bear biologist, Gary Alt, crawling down into an underground sow's den to get the newborn cubs and bring them out so they could be weighed and examined by some college students working with him studying bears. The sow was in the den with the cubs! It was one of the most unique wildlife related videos I have ever seen.
I remember that video as well. Very neat to see.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I would not have crawled in there with only a paint gun..i read that this morning and watched the video. That was no small bear. I would have told the homeowner that it's there until hibernation is over.
This