Bear Camp - 2012 in the books

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I do check in often just don't post. keep on keeping on.

Marlin_444

I do check in often just don't post. keep on keeping on.

Hadn't heard from my Quaker Bud in a while; hope you'll join us for the "Death March" this season...

*V*

Marlin_444

85 days til -

2012 Death March...

*V*

35rem

I'm in for some bear hunting this year. I'll try and make as many of the dates as I can. However, I'm not putting my tent near Ron's this year. I still have nightmares about the noises that came from his tent.

7Mag Hunter

:bounce:
I'm in for some bear hunting this year. I'll try and make as many of the dates as I can. However, I'm not putting my tent near Ron's this year. I still have nightmares about the noises that came from his tent.

10-4 on the noises !!!!

On one of our hunting trips, I woke up about 1:00AM
and was absolutely sure a Bear was in our camp around
our cooking area !!!!::ke:::ke:::ke:
I got my pistol, quickly unzipped my tent and shined a
light on our table expecting to see a 500lb Bear !!!!

Only thing I saw was Ron's tent !!!!:bounce::bounce:

Marlin_444

Hey now... Y'all should be glad to have some Bear Repellant in camp keeping them away!!! Just gotta make sure I keep a window open... :) ;) :D

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Hey now... Y'all should be glad to have some Bear Repellant in camp keeping them away!!! Just gotta make sure I keep a window open... :) ;) :D

Note to self: sleep upwind of the open window. :cool:

Marlin_444

Hey all -

Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend!

Tic Toc...

*V*

Marlin_444

Bear Repellent:

Attachments

• 1 Bear Repellent.JPG
    1 Bear Repellent.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 354

pnome

Bear Repellent:

51K0iX173LL.jpg

Marlin_444

Good Day Bear Hunters!

76 Days...

1,845 Hours...

110,743 Minutes...

6,644,560 Seconds...

Tic Toc - til Death March festivities!!!

WOO HOO!

*V*

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
On a serious note:

All you irregulars I will probably be hunting in my favorite area. Thought I was just out of shape last year trying to hike into Cohutta, dr tells me it is afib which is a bummer thinking of hiking in the mtns. Death march is out but I will guard the beer til you get back to camp. :cool:

7Mag Hunter

On a serious note:

All you irregulars I will probably be hunting in my favorite area. Thought I was just out of shape last year trying to hike into Cohutta, dr tells me it is afib which is a bummer thinking of hiking in the mtns. Death march is out but I will guard the beer til you get back to camp. :cool:

No Death march for me ether...Been fighting a bad hip due to a car wreck 3 yrs ago...Dr wants to do surgery,
but I told him we would have to wait till after ' Huntin
season !!!
Gonna be movin slow myself this year....::ke:

Marlin_444

I too will not do the death march... Ian (olhippie) may want to re-enact it but I will have nothing to do with it... I'll guard Robert whilest he is guarding the Crispy Hop Water :) ;) :D

I am the tortoise, slow and steady (Maybe not as steady as I once was) finishes the race

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Sounds more like we need to find a nurse to camp with us. Maybe a couple. :biggrin3:

Marlin_444