Beer sold in Sanford stadium next year

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Nothing insecure about it! Funny how when the facts are presented, it’s all the sudden a joke with you homers.

What’s there to be insecure about?
If we are, then Pot meet Kettle! Cuz many of you homers on here can’t stand when you’re exposed.
I can take your & Slayers jokes and laugh and enjoy the banter-Then debunk them with ease with direct quotes from your own coaches mouth. But I already know, Back to Back Natty’s, Just Win Baby, Go Dawgs, etc, etc! lol

I could care less if Bama has another winning season, honestly. Has no bearing on how I live my life or drives my emotions-I’m not that type of fan.
Don’t follow it as much as I did a few years ago due to all of this NIL/Transfer portal crud-It’s killing the game. It’s basically NFL lite and the exact reason I don’t watch NFL at all. Bunch of grown jAZZ men feeling entitled to millions for playing a game!
I’ll still be a fan though, along with UGA except when they play Bama.
:cheers:
I posted one sentence and you responded with the Gettysburg address. Insecure, Paaaaaaawl.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Kirby built Saban. We should look into how many titles Saban ever won without him on staff. Facts are stubborn things.

Last edited:

Geffellz18

I posted one sentence and you responded with the Gettysburg address. Insecure, Paaaaaaawl.
You homers just can’t stand to be exposed, simple as that.
You can’t stand the fact that your coach gives Saban and His time in T-Town so much credit.
You guys are the insecure ones!

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
You homers just can’t stand to be exposed, simple as that.
You can’t stand the fact that your coach gives Saban and His time in T-Town so much credit.
You guys are the insecure ones!
Kirby let the old man win this year. Kirby is such a good guy and knew the wheels were coming off. Felt no need to humiliate him.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Kirby told Jermaine Burton and Trezman Marshall to go over there and help Saban. He could tell he needed it. Kirby built.

buckpasser

Poor taste

Probably, but most things stated in the sports forum are. Besides, it was a joke. He can either sober up and enjoy his legendary career or stay his current course and enjoy his legendary career. I think he’ll be fine.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
I don’t care what Alabama fans think about Stetson. They can say whatever they want to and it won’t change the fact that he won a title over them. All the Finebaum caller excuses and other silliness won’t change that.

Liberty

Yall know they are only selling Bud Light for the student groups promotion, right?

westcobbdog

Probably, but most things stated in the sports forum are. Besides, it was a joke. He can either sober up and enjoy his legendary career or stay his current course and enjoy his legendary career. I think he’ll be fine.
Yeah Hoping he can break the grip of addiction.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Poor taste

What’s in poor taste is a six year senior that leaves without a degree and is so jacked he’s arrested within a week and can’t fulfill his life long dream of NFL. I truly hope he overcomes his challenge.

He has a record of overcoming obstacles and adversity. I’m betting on Stetson.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
What’s in poor taste is a six year senior that leaves without a degree and is so jacked he’s arrested within a week and can’t fulfill his life long dream of NFL. I truly hope he overcomes his challenge.

He has a record of overcoming obstacles and adversity. I’m betting on Stetson.
Oh this is unbelievable. The Bama butthurt is pathological.

buckpasser

I don’t care what Alabama fans think about Stetson. They can say whatever they want to and it won’t change the fact that he won a title over them. All the Finebaum caller excuses and other silliness won’t change that.

FWIW, I thought he was great. I did think he was crazy for returning, but man was I wrong! I’m just funning about him.

MudDucker

Staff member
Yall know they are only selling Bud Light for the student groups promotion, right?

Naw, we talkin' bout Athens, not Tuscalosa or Knoxville.

riprap

People got to have it at six flags. Sad world we live in. Might get people back in church if we start serving it before service. We tried coffee and that didn't work.