Best broadleaf that fly like field points

work2play2

Banned again & will band again soon
Is there a 100 gr broadhead that you can put on the arrow and it will fly just like a 100 grain field point? Will rage do the trick or any others?

deast1988

No matter what the package says, I still check.

Forgiving heads, Ramcat, Shuttle T, Muzzy Trocar. Those 3 Ive found tend to shoot awesome tuned or untuned.

Ive heard people say the shape shifter from interloc shoots like a dart with the field point style broad head profile I haven't tested that one.

Lots of expandles, work fantastic with smaller profiles, Rage, Killzone, wasp jac-knife, grim reaper, spitfire. Several mechanicals shoot like field tips.

But again, what ever you choose. Screw one on An take some shot witch it and see for yourself.

livetohunt

Back when Rocket was still in business I really liked their meatseeker..It flew just like my field points. I switched to rage hypodermic and they fly good too.

hrstille

No broadhead will ever fly exactly like a field tip. Shape and weight distribution is different. However some companies have come out with heads that fly similar. Bow tuning has a lot to do with true flight. Shoot several heads and see what performs well with your setup. Performance will vary from bow to bow, as well as arrow to arrow.

Jim Boyd

This may or may not help but I don't shoot field points.

Ever.

I shoot only the broadheads I am gonnna hunt with.

Also always shoot the same Lumenocks I am gonna hunt with.

If I do my part (which is often debatable as I am a shaky old man), I basically KNOW where my arrow is going and how it is gonna fly.

TwoSeventy

This may or may not help but I don't shoot field points.

Ever.

I shoot only the broadheads I am gonnna hunt with.

Also always shoot the same Lumenocks I am gonna hunt with.

If I do my part (which is often debatable as I am a shaky old man), I basically KNOW where my arrow is going and how it is gonna fly.

Jim I like to shoot my Broadheads too. Just wondering what kind of target your using? My targets don't hold up very well to broadheads.

Jim Boyd

Don't recall the name but it was designed as a broadhead target.

It has been shot hundreds (likely more than 1000) of times and still in great shape.

It has a replaceable core but it does not need replacement yet.

It has the added benefit of the fact that you can shoot it on all 6 sides.

I am in Tampa this week but will try to post up some pics this weekend.

Thanks

DoubleRR

Blob targets work well for broadheads.