Best Fishing Lures of All Time

Big7

The Oracle
Bass fishing?

When I used to bass fish. If all else fails. Id pull out the 2 hook floating rapala. I never caught a real big fish on it. But I could always catch fish on it.
I'll go with a Rooster Tail for survival and Zoom lizards and worms for bass.

Theturtle

BANNED
Super fluke-White/baby bass
Rooster tail-red/yellow
Floating frog-anything dark
Beetle spin-black with yellow stripes
Zoom worm-pumpkin fire

If I had to catch a fish to survive I would choose a size 5 Rapala Shad Rap in a lake and 1/8th ounce rooster tail in a river. Hard times if you can't catch something on those.

King.Of.Anglers.Jeremiah

Fishing ? Instructor!
On bass lures, the best all time baits I'd have to say is a worm or jig. You literally can't come up with a single time or place where where neither of the two won't catch a bass. The best fishing lure ever though, I'm going with a white bucktail jig. There's nowhere on earth it won't work, and it'll catch anything that swims whether the water is 90 degrees or you're fishing it through 2 feet of solid ice

JohnK

I like a curly tailed grub and a ball head jig but the hair jig entrigues me. The is a utuber, fcp fishing, that throws one a lot and they fish black ones up north for small mouth. I'm thinking it would be good on a drop shot or a ned rig jig. Anybody use one for spots?

roadkill

Plastic worm for me. I wish they still made the Auger tail worms. I always had good success with them.