Best Trail Cam Pics

nmurph

I wanted to start a thread that shows great trail camera photography. These cameras have come a long way and are capable of taking some pretty fantastic pics. I'm not interested in funny, big deers, or oddities. I'm strictly looking for great composition, lighting, and detail. Please, no photoshopped or enhanced pictures. Just show some of the great natural shots your trail cameras have caught. Please include the type of camera.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
ant, what model of Wildgame camera was used on the mid-day cruiser photo?

All of my cameras but one has been Wildgame cameras for the past 10 years now and I have had great success with them. However, when my HP computer with Windows 7 format on it bit the dust a few months ago, I have not been able to upload all of my photos unfortunately on this new HP with Windows 10 format and my computer guys can't find a way to do it either.

It just dumps every photo into the same pot, regardless of camera location because I can't separate them in a separate folder for each camera location like with Windows 7 version. When uploaded, all of the photos are sequenced by the date of the photo and the actual time of each photo in chronological order which doesn't help me at all. I also haven't found out yet how to erase the cards completely after anything is uploaded either so that I can swap them out the next time by rotating them. For the past 10 years, I have used two cards only for each camera and just continued to swap them out each time that I pulled the cards and brought them home to upload the photos. For 10 years, I could do all of these steps in my head and it still took about 4- 6 hours to process approximately 7-12,000 photos each time that I changed out the cards etc.

Currently, I must have about 24-25,000 photos that need to be uploaded from my trailcams but I can't get it done properly with this new computer.

OleCountryBoy

ant, what model of Wildgame camera was used on the mid-day cruiser photo?

All of my cameras but one has been Wildgame cameras for the past 10 years now and I have had great success with them. However, when my HP computer with Windows 7 format on it bit the dust a few months ago, I have not been able to upload all of my photos unfortunately on this new HP with Windows 10 format and my computer guys can't find a way to do it either.

It just dumps every photo into the same pot, regardless of camera location because I can't separate them in a separate folder for each camera location like with Windows 7 version. When uploaded, all of the photos are sequenced by the date of the photo and the actual time of each photo in chronological order which doesn't help me at all. I also haven't found out yet how to erase the cards completely after anything is uploaded either so that I can swap them out the next time by rotating them. For the past 10 years, I have used two cards only for each camera and just continued to swap them out each time that I pulled the cards and brought them home to upload the photos. For 10 years, I could do all of these steps in my head and it still took about 4- 6 hours to process approximately 7-12,000 photos each time that I changed out the cards etc.

Currently, I must have about 24-25,000 photos that need to be uploaded from my trailcams but I can't get it done properly with this new computer.

It's not a Win10 problem, I can assure you. You need a different computer guy to teach you how to use it.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
It's not a Win10 problem, I can assure you. You need a different computer guy to teach you how to use it.

Thanks, this is the kind of news that I was hoping for because I have been as frustrated as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs for the past few months because of this. I keep telling myself that there HAS to be a simple way like before to get it done.

Of course, with all of these more current problems with Covid, I have been been trying to protect myself as much as possible and not have any confined up close meetings as such. Without my trailcam photos has made me feel like a fish out of water !!!