Bigfoot??

hogwild43

I believe bigfoot is out there but I don't believe the resent sightings in north Ga are real if they honestly saw bigfoot i don't think theyb would be charging 300.00 a person to find him money grubers I think

fi8shmasty

I think they exist, and most people that have seen one or had an experience/encounter don't want to say anything because people will think they are nuts.

quickkill

I saw bigfoot

it was 1978..sept 14, he was walking out to a Mcdonalds in Gainesville Ga. He was eating a ice cream cone in one hand and what looked like a stool sample in the other..very scary...

doenightmare

Gone But Not Forgotten
I saw them use thermal imaging on Monster Quest with a remote control helicopter - they were in Ohio. They got a hit on something that looked like an upright creature and then the batteries died. Seems like something always goes wrong.

BRANCHWYNN

I always take an extra toothbrush with me....in case I run into him ...You know that joker has got to have some stankin breathe...shooooooooweeeeee....some serious chronic halatocious goin on.....I hope hes friendly when I see him....I guess if he kills me that would be a GOOD WAY TO GO....I'd have CNN and PRESIDENT OBAMA at my funeral I bet.....maybe even the tooth fairy would show up with RICKY BOBBY and CAL NAUGHTON JUNIOR!!

jeffro429

booger man

I've never laid eyes on a real booger man, a few booger women, but never a booger man:rofl: