Blue Ridge Trout Cabins?

My family and I are going up to Blue Ridge next weekend. We typically rent a cabin that is on a stream so we can go trout fishing. Last year, at this time, we stayed at Hiawassee River Trout Lodge. It was a stock stream, which made it easier for us beginners! Can anyone tell me if Blue Ridge has a something similar to this? Or somewhere for me and my father to go fish once we get into Blue Ridge? Thanks for any info!

BuckHunter 34....thats an awesome spot. It is everything that I was looking for....except...it was booked for next weekend 13th and 14th....That is always my luck. Thanks for your help!!!

deersled

thosa are really nice.....anybody no of any others, maybe big enough for 8-10 people?

troutman34

deersled, there are two cabins available at Buck Creek. That's thelastofthelas web site. There are two bedrooms and you can fit a blowup mattress on the floor in the living room. We can fit 4-6 easy into each cabin.

DeltaHalo

Call Ron Coleman at Toccoa Wilderness Realty
He will hook you up
My wife's family has a awesome log cabin on the toccoa that they just built, still gonna take a little time to get it furnished and on the rental circuit.
I'll keep ya posted.

windermike

Ron coleman built our cabin. I think he build most of them around blue ridge. He should have something for you to rent.