Bonus Hunt

raghorn

Anybody been to the check station for the Johns Mtn bonus hunt? Just curious whats been killed so far.

chrislibby88

The bonus hunt is added to game check. Not sure how quickly they get it in, but it will show up on the online game check, and you can filter results for each set of hunt dates now too. You can see the number of hunters, success rate, all that. I have checked a few local hunts from this season already and they appeared to be updated in almost real time.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
The bonus hunt is added to game check. Not sure how quickly they get it in, but it will show up on the online game check, and you can filter results for each set of hunt dates now too. You can see the number of hunters, success rate, all that. I have checked a few local hunts from this season already and they appeared to be updated in almost real time.

We actually have to enter all of those hunt summaries manually, our goal is to get the results of each hunt entered within a couple of business days of the end of the hunt.

BASS1FUN

It use to be a good hunt but they moved it back a week which should have helped, I went a couple of years ago didn’t see anything use to harvest or have opportunities to but the last decade nothing