Bowtech Realm x or Mathews V3

Im stuck between a Mathews v3 or a bowtech realm x. Both are used bows but im looking for opinions on which one you think is better and why? Thanks for any input.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Can't go wrong with either but I'll tell you 1 thing.... 1 of em will feel better and shoot better in your hand than the other 1 does.
I love the reign /realm bowtechs. But I know a lot of folks who love the v3.

James12

I shoot the Mathews VXR 28, by far the most compact and quietest bow I’ve ever shot. Best hunting money I’ve ever spent….. the V3 was the next model of Mathews and it’s not much different (in my opinion). But I’m no bow pro either… I’d try and shoot each and get what you like the best. You’ll know.

Big John

You can't go wrong with either bow. Whatever feels best to you. I shoot Bowtech. But the v3 is a good bow also.

James12

Well since responding and then shooting the V3, and considering it’s size (the 27), I can’t imagine not choosing that bow. Like my VXR it sounded like spitting a fingernail off your lip.

chrislibby88

I would pick the lighter one if there is noticeable weight difference, if not then the one with the longer axle to axle and height.

earlthegoat2

I like longer ATA and brace height so I would choose whichever had the best combination of each.

albaraptor

Mathews. I had the v3 27 last year and now have the v3x 29 this year. The 29 shoots better than my 27 did.