Braves 2023 Season Thread

Resica

It's not over boys. The Braves were the best team in baseball!! I hope the Phils win but the Braves have been excellent during the season. Good luck!

westcobbdog

The Phillies are letting it all hang out. They’re playing aggressively and hanging with every pitch

The Braves are not. They’re watching
Aggressively and even taunting / bowing up to our players like Arcia, and not one person stands up to these taunts. We are soft and need a spark who will challenge these fools.

BamaGeorgialine

Strider is who I want pitching in an elimation game. He has that dog mentality. He's not looking to finese these batters. I think that he either pitches a gem or gets shelled pretty good. I'm not expecting anything in between. I also thought that the Braves should have traded Acuna, the soon to be NL MVP, so take what I think with a grain of salt

Baroque Brass

Braves win this game, they'll win at home.
Hope you’re right but the Braves are flat again, six up, six down so far. It’ll probably be over for them after tonight.

Duff

Bats are still asleep so far. Come on Braves!!

westcobbdog

1-1, we still have life. Hoping someone steps up, cause right now they look mostly tentative. And to heck with all those yankee sons of guns from PA! Except Resica.

Duff

They lacking hitting it where it’s pitched like they have all season. Trying to pull every pitch seems like

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
2-1 Phillies bottom of the 5th :banginghe

Duff

Come on Braves!!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
3-1 Phillies

Same ol braves!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member