breeding ?

seabolt

do any one hunt a fl curr bull dog cross.that about crossing my bull dog with the curr.what ya thank or what yal thank i should breed her with wont a semi ruff dog.no bird bulls the guy i hunt with has them.wont to try some differnt.what would yal do.:huh:

coolerman

A cur x bulldog cross ...chances are it aint gonna be semi rough its gonna be rough period . If you want a semi rough dog cross bulldog and hound or cur bird dog these are just chances though .IMO if you cross a bulldog into anything that is semi rough you gonna get a rough dog cross it up with something that aint rough at all ,But we are talkin bout dog breeding ...anything can happen you could wind up with a pink dog that has a neon green stripe up his back ...you just never know either way it could make a hog dog

southgahoghunter

I hunt fl currs and have for a long time and I have yet to find a hog they won't. Catch I don't even own a bulldog/catch dogs they do it all so if your are looking for something semi Ruff I don't think a bulldog is what you are looking for. Just my 2 cents.

PURVIS

i like a black mouth more and more it seems they have a little more nose than most and there some lines that are ruff and some that are all bay.the plotts a good cross if your willing to take the chance of them being open on track or at least semi-open.most of all breed it to a hogdog don't take the chance of taking 2 unproven dogs and getting one at least start off with one,u said very little bout your dog.

You said you hunt with a guy that has bird and bulls but alot of those crosses depend on how they are crossed. What kind of bird dog what kind of bull and which one is on the top.